Simulation of attosecond-resolved imaging of the plasmon electric field in metallic nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Ultrafast Phenomena on the Nanoscale
Volume 525, Issue 1-2, pages 151–161, February 2013
How to Cite
Prell, J. S., Borja, L. J., Neumark, D. M. and Leone, S. R. (2013), Simulation of attosecond-resolved imaging of the plasmon electric field in metallic nanoparticles. Ann. Phys., 525: 151–161. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200201
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Chemical Sciences Division of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory for vacuum equipment
- U. S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0577
- National Science Foundation Chemistry Division for conceptual design of instrumentation
- National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!