2D optical photon echo spectroscopy of a self-assembled quantum dot
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Ultrafast Phenomena on the Nanoscale
Volume 525, Issue 1-2, pages 31–42, February 2013
How to Cite
Fingerhut, B. P., Richter, M., Luo, J.-W., Zunger, A. and Mukamel, S. (2013), 2D optical photon echo spectroscopy of a self-assembled quantum dot. Ann. Phys., 525: 31–42. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200204
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation through. Grant Numbers: CHE-1058791, CHE-0840513
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Science
- Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Number: DE-AC36-08GO28308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!