Frequency-sensitive switching control effect induced by two-photon resonance in an EIT-based layered medium
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 525, Issue 3, pages 244–255, March 2013
How to Cite
Liau, T.-C., Shen, J. Q., Kao, Y.-H. and Yang, T.-J. (2013), Frequency-sensitive switching control effect induced by two-photon resonance in an EIT-based layered medium. Ann. Phys., 525: 244–255. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200229
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!