A dual-isotope rubidium comagnetometer to search for anomalous long-range spin-mass (spin-gravity) couplings of the proton
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Precision Experiments and Fundamental Physics at Low Energies - Part I
Volume 525, Issue 7, pages 514–528, July 2013
How to Cite
Kimball, D. F. J., Lacey, I., Valdez, J., Swiatlowski, J., Rios, C., Peregrina-Ramirez, R., Montcrieffe, C., Kremer, J., Dudley, J. and Sanchez, C. (2013), A dual-isotope rubidium comagnetometer to search for anomalous long-range spin-mass (spin-gravity) couplings of the proton. Ann. Phys., 525: 514–528. doi: 10.1002/andp.201300036
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PHY-0652824, PHY-0969666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!