Mass measurements of singly and highly charged radioactive ions at TITAN: A new QEC-value measurement of 10C
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Precision Experiments and Fundamental Physics at Low Energies - Part I
Volume 525, Issue 7, pages 529–537, July 2013
How to Cite
Kwiatkowski, A. A., Chaudhuri, A., Chowdhury, U., Gallant, A. T., Macdonald, T. D., Schultz, B. E., Simon, M. C. and Dilling, J. (2013), Mass measurements of singly and highly charged radioactive ions at TITAN: A new QEC-value measurement of 10C. Ann. Phys., 525: 529–537. doi: 10.1002/andp.201300039
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!