The interconversion of the radial motional modes of an ion in a Penning trap mass spectrometer by 4n-polar external radio frequency fields (n = 1,2,3,4)
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Precision Experiments and Fundamental Physics at Low Energies - Part II
Volume 525, Issue 8-9, pages 688–706, September 2013
How to Cite
Kretzschmar, M. (2013), The interconversion of the radial motional modes of an ion in a Penning trap mass spectrometer by 4n-polar external radio frequency fields (n = 1,2,3,4). Ann. Phys., 525: 688–706. doi: 10.1002/andp.201300069
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!