MICROSCOPE – fabricating test masses for an in-orbit test of the equivalence principle
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Precision Experiments and Fundamental Physics at Low Energies - Part II
Volume 525, Issue 8-9, pages 720–727, September 2013
How to Cite
Hagedorn, D., Heyne, H.-P., Metschke, S., Langner, U., Grüner, S., Löffler, F., Lebat, V., Rodrigues, M. and Touboul, P. (2013), MICROSCOPE – fabricating test masses for an in-orbit test of the equivalence principle. Ann. Phys., 525: 720–727. doi: 10.1002/andp.201300074
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!