On non-equilibrium photon distributions in the Casimir effect
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 526, Issue 1-2, pages 87–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Mkrtchian, V. E. and Henkel, C. (2014), On non-equilibrium photon distributions in the Casimir effect. Ann. Phys., 526: 87–101. doi: 10.1002/andp.201300135
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- European Science Foundation (ESF)
- New Trends and Applications of the Casimir Effect. Grant Number: 2847
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: He-2849/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!