Cloaks, editors, and bubbles: applications of spacetime transformation theory
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 526, Issue 1-2, pages 51–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Kinsler, P. and McCall, M. W. (2014), Cloaks, editors, and bubbles: applications of spacetime transformation theory. Ann. Phys., 526: 51–62. doi: 10.1002/andp.201300164
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/K003305/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!