On the uniqueness of the Dirac theory in curved and flat spacetime
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 526, Issue 3-4, pages 195–200, April 2014
How to Cite
Gorbatenko, M. V. and Neznamov, V. P. (2014), On the uniqueness of the Dirac theory in curved and flat spacetime. Ann. Phys., 526: 195–200. doi: 10.1002/andp.201300218
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!