This work was funded in part by the Office of Naval Research, by (DAR-PA/URI), and by the National Science Foundation through grants to the Harvard University Materials Research Laboratory.
Modeling Organic Surfaces with Self-Assembled Monolayers†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 522–528, April 1989
How to Cite
Bain, C. D. and Whitesides, G. M. (1989), Modeling Organic Surfaces with Self-Assembled Monolayers. Angew. Chem., 101: 522–528. doi: 10.1002/ange.19891010446
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!