Part IV. We would like to thank the Swiss National Science Foundation for financial support. We are indebted to Prof. Heinz Berke for his generous support. For Part III see ref. .
Transition-Metal Complexes with Sterically Demanding Ligands: Facile Thermal Intermolecular CH Bond Activation in a Square-Planar IrI Complex†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 14, pages 1670–1674, April 11, 2003
How to Cite
Nückel, S. and Burger, P. (2003), Transition-Metal Complexes with Sterically Demanding Ligands: Facile Thermal Intermolecular CH Bond Activation in a Square-Planar IrI Complex. Angew. Chem., 115: 1670–1674. doi: 10.1002/ange.200219908
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!