This work was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research Award Number F49620-01-1-0168, the DOD MURI Program Contract 318651, the DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and SNL Lab Directed Research and Development Program. Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) is a Lockheed Martin Company, operated by the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC04–94AL85000.
Photoresponsive Nanocomposite Formed by Self-Assembly of an Azobenzene-Modified Silane†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 15, pages 1773–1776, April 17, 2003
How to Cite
Liu, N., Chen, Z., Dunphy, D. R., Jiang, Y.-B., Assink, R. A. and Brinker, C. J. (2003), Photoresponsive Nanocomposite Formed by Self-Assembly of an Azobenzene-Modified Silane. Angew. Chem., 115: 1773–1776. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250189
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!