Financial support was provided by the University of Pennsylvania Research Foundation and the National Science Foundation (CHE-0094187).
Novel Pathways for the Formation of Chiral Binaphthyl Polymers: Oxidative Asymmetric Phenolic Coupling Alone and in Tandem with the Glaser–Hay Coupling†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 19, pages 2218–2220, May 16, 2003
How to Cite
Xie, X., Phuan, P.-W. and Kozlowski, M. C. (2003), Novel Pathways for the Formation of Chiral Binaphthyl Polymers: Oxidative Asymmetric Phenolic Coupling Alone and in Tandem with the Glaser–Hay Coupling. Angew. Chem., 115: 2218–2220. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250325
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!