We thank the EPSRC (UK) for a rolling grant to Prof. Sir John Meurig Thomas and awards to Professors B.F.G. Johnson and K.D.M. Harris. We also thank Bayer AG, Leverkusen (Germany) for their support to Dr. Robert Raja, the Leverhulme Centre (UK), for supporting Dr. G. Sankar, Dr. M. Sanchez for helpful discussions, and Mr. G. Burns for technical assistance.
Mechanistic Insights into the Conversion of Cyclohexene to Adipic Acid by H2O2 in the Presence of a TAPO-5 Catalyst†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 13, pages 1558–1561, April 4, 2003
How to Cite
Lee, S.-O., Raja, R., Harris, K. D. M., Thomas, J. M., Johnson, B. F. G. and Sankar, G. (2003), Mechanistic Insights into the Conversion of Cyclohexene to Adipic Acid by H2O2 in the Presence of a TAPO-5 Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 115: 1558–1561. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250351
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!