Tethered Neuraminidase Inhibitors That Bind an Influenza Virus: A First Step Towards a Diagnostic Method for Influenza
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 27, pages 3226–3229, July 14, 2003
How to Cite
McKimm-Breschkin, J. L., Colman, P. M., Jin, B., Krippner, G. Y., McDonald, M., Reece, P. A., Tucker, S. P., Waddington, L., Watson, K. G. and Wu, W.-Y. (2003), Tethered Neuraminidase Inhibitors That Bind an Influenza Virus: A First Step Towards a Diagnostic Method for Influenza . Angew. Chem., 115: 3226–3229. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250402
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!