We thank the Office of Naval Research (contract number N00014-21-0-866) and the National Science Foundation (grant number CHE-9807269) for support of this research.
Coordination of 3,5-Diisopropyl-1,2,4-triazolato and 5-Phenyltetrazolato Ligands to the [K(crown-6)]+ Fragment: Structural Insight into the Coordination of Nitrogen-Rich Azolato Ligands to Single Metal Centers†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 24, pages 2867–2870, June 23, 2003
How to Cite
Zheng, W., Heeg, M. J. and Winter, C. H. (2003), Coordination of 3,5-Diisopropyl-1,2,4-triazolato and 5-Phenyltetrazolato Ligands to the [K(crown-6)]+ Fragment: Structural Insight into the Coordination of Nitrogen-Rich Azolato Ligands to Single Metal Centers. Angew. Chem., 115: 2867–2870. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250485
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!