The authors acknowledge support from the Trans-Century Distinguished Talent Project (Grant No. 200248) and the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars (Grant No. 2002247; State Education Ministry). We are also thankful to Professors C. X. Cui and X. Q. Zhu, and Drs. Y. T. Shen and Q. Xu for their experimental assistance.
Lithium Intercalation in Open-Ended TiS2 Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 19, pages 2197–2201, May 16, 2003
How to Cite
Chen, J., Tao, Z.-L. and Li, S.-L. (2003), Lithium Intercalation in Open-Ended TiS2 Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 115: 2197–2201. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250573
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!