This work was partially supported by grants from the MENRT (for N.G.), the “Ville d'Angers” (for F.D.), DGI-Spain BQU2000-1157, and DURSI-Catalunya 2001SGR-00362. This research was undertaken as part of the European collaborative COST Program (Action D14/0004/99).
Intramolecular Electron Transfer Mediated by a Tetrathiafulvalene Bridge in a Purely Organic Mixed-Valence System†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 24, pages 2871–2874, June 23, 2003
How to Cite
Gautier, N., Dumur, F., Lloveras, V., Vidal-Gancedo, J., Veciana, J., Rovira, C. and Hudhomme, P. (2003), Intramolecular Electron Transfer Mediated by a Tetrathiafulvalene Bridge in a Purely Organic Mixed-Valence System. Angew. Chem., 115: 2871–2874. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250587
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!