This work was supported by the Spanish DGES (Project 1FD97–0750) and by the Principado de Asturias (Project PR-01-GE-7).
Insertion of Thiocyanogen into a PC Bond and Subsequent Formation of Polysulfide Derivatives†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 21, pages 2494–2497, May 30, 2003
How to Cite
Ruiz, J., Quesada, R., Riera, V., Vivanco, M., García-Granda, S. and Díaz, M. R. (2003), Insertion of Thiocyanogen into a PC Bond and Subsequent Formation of Polysulfide Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 115: 2494–2497. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250621
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!