This work was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and UMIST. We gratefully acknowledge Honeywell Specialty Chemicals for a donation of HFC-245fa and the EPSRC for support of the UMIST NMR (GR/L52246), FT-IR/Raman (GR/M30135), and X-ray (Research Initiative Grant) facilities.
Ringing the Changes: A Remarkable Carbene-Free Synthesis of Difluorocyclopropenes†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 21, pages 2501–2503, May 30, 2003
How to Cite
Brisdon, A. K., Crossley, I. R., Flower, K. R., Pritchard, R. G. and Warren, J. E. (2003), Ringing the Changes: A Remarkable Carbene-Free Synthesis of Difluorocyclopropenes. Angew. Chem., 115: 2501–2503. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250756
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!