This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Grant-in-Aid 14205131, 14750695) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
Fabrication of Ordered Arrays of Gold Nanoparticles Coated with High-Density Polymer Brushes†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 24, pages 2857–2860, June 23, 2003
How to Cite
Ohno, K., Koh, K., Tsujii, Y. and Fukuda, T. (2003), Fabrication of Ordered Arrays of Gold Nanoparticles Coated with High-Density Polymer Brushes. Angew. Chem., 115: 2857–2860. doi: 10.1002/ange.200250850
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!