We thank the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health, General Medical Science (GM-13598) for their generous support of our programs. GMS has been supported in part by a fellowship from Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Company. Mass spectra were provided by the Mass Spectrometry Regional Center of the University of California, San Francisco, supported by the NIH Division of Research Resources.
An Efficient One-Pot Enantio- and Diastereoselective Synthesis of Heterocycles†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4887–4891, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Trost, B. M. and Machacek, M. R. (2002), An Efficient One-Pot Enantio- and Diastereoselective Synthesis of Heterocycles. Angew. Chem., 114: 4887–4891. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290018
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!