This work was supported by DARPA (N00173-01-1-G010).
Using Mass Spectrometry to Characterize Self-Assembled Monolayers Presenting Peptides, Proteins, and Carbohydrates†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4909–4912, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Su, J. and Mrksich, M. (2002), Using Mass Spectrometry to Characterize Self-Assembled Monolayers Presenting Peptides, Proteins, and Carbohydrates. Angew. Chem., 114: 4909–4912. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290025
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!