The authors are grateful to Central Glass Co. Ltd. for a generous gift of hexafluorocumyl alcohol. Partial support of this work through Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 09239103, 09440218, 11166248, 11304044, 12304044) provided by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of the Japanese Government is acknowledged.
A Method for Determining the Difference in Relative Apicophilicity of Carbon-Containing Substituents of 10-P-5 Phosphoranes†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4912–4916, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Matsukawa, S., Kajiyama, K., Kojima, S., Furuta, S.-y., Yamamoto, Y. and Akiba, K.-y. (2002), A Method for Determining the Difference in Relative Apicophilicity of Carbon-Containing Substituents of 10-P-5 Phosphoranes. Angew. Chem., 114: 4912–4916. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290026
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!