We thank the EPSRC for a studentship to M.D.J. and for their general financial support, ICI for financial support, Newnham College Cambridge for a research fellowship to S.H., and an Oppenheimer Research Fellowship for Y.K.
Solid-State NMR Studies of MCM-41 Supported with a Highly Catalytically Active Cluster†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4920–4923, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Jones, M. D., Duer, M. J., Hermans, S., Khimyak, Y. Z., Johnson, B. F. G. and Thomas, J. M. (2002), Solid-State NMR Studies of MCM-41 Supported with a Highly Catalytically Active Cluster. Angew. Chem., 114: 4920–4923. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290028
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!