This work was supported by the Instituut voor Aanmoediging van Innnovatie door Wetenschap en Technologie in Vlaanderen (IWT-Vlaanderen; project ADV/990177). The authors acknowledge fruitful discussions with Prof. Robert Schoonheydt (K.U. Leuven), Dr. G. Mestl (Nanoscape, Germany), Dr. I. Langhans (CQ, Belgium), Dr. K. Ooms (CQ, Belgium), Dr. Dirk Van Deynse (Tessenderlo Chemie, Belgium), Dr. Yves Sergeant (Tessenderlo Chemie, Belgium), and Dr. Marc Belmans (Tessenderlo Chemie, Belgium).
Low-Temperature Destruction of Chlorinated Hydrocarbons over Lanthanide Oxide Based Catalysts†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4924–4926, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Van der Avert, P. and Weckhuysen, B. M. (2002), Low-Temperature Destruction of Chlorinated Hydrocarbons over Lanthanide Oxide Based Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 114: 4924–4926. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290029
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!