We thank the NIH (GM-55382) for support of this work. R.K. was supported by Overseas Research Scholar in the Fellowship Program for Japanese Scholars and Researchers to study abroad, of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. We thank Johnson-Matthey for a gift of palladium salts.
Unparalleled Rates for the Activation of Aryl Chlorides and Bromides: Coupling with Amines and Boronic Acids in Minutes at Room Temperature†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4940–4942, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Stambuli, J. P., Kuwano, R. and Hartwig, J. F. (2002), Unparalleled Rates for the Activation of Aryl Chlorides and Bromides: Coupling with Amines and Boronic Acids in Minutes at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem., 114: 4940–4942. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290035
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!