Nucleosides and Nucleotides, Part 216. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research (13NP0401) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S.S.) from the Japan Society for Promotion of Science. For Part 215, see: N. Minakawa, D. Kaga, Y. Kato, K. Endo, M. Tanaka, T. Sasaki, A. Matsuda, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 1, 2002, 2182–2189.
A New Entry to the Stereoselective Introduction of an Ethynyl Group by a Radical Reaction: Synthesis of the Potential Antimetabolite 2′-Deoxy-2′-C-ethynyluridine†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4942–4945, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Sukeda, M., Ichikawa, S., Matsuda, A. and Shuto, S. (2002), A New Entry to the Stereoselective Introduction of an Ethynyl Group by a Radical Reaction: Synthesis of the Potential Antimetabolite 2′-Deoxy-2′-C-ethynyluridine. Angew. Chem., 114: 4942–4945. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290036
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!