This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Long-Distance Magnetic Interaction between a MnIIIMnIV (S=1/2) Core and an Organic Radical: A Spectroscopic Model for the S2Yz. State of Photosystem II†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 4969–4973, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Marlin, D. S., Bill, E., Weyhermüller, T., Rentschler, E. and Wieghardt, K. (2002), Long-Distance Magnetic Interaction between a MnIIIMnIV (S=1/2) Core and an Organic Radical: A Spectroscopic Model for the S2Yz. State of Photosystem II. Angew. Chem., 114: 4969–4973. doi: 10.1002/ange.200290044
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!