This study was supported by the major state basic research development program (G2000078100), NSFC (20172055), and CAS (CMS-CX200205). We thank Ms. S.-H. Zhou (Institute of Biophysics) for NMR spectroscopy, Dr. M. Shi, and Y. Li (Institute of Chemistry) for X-ray analysis.
Double-Stranded Helicates, Triangles, and Squares Formed by the Self-Assembly of Pyrrol-2-ylmethyleneamines and ZnII Ions†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 28, pages 3393–3396, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Chen, Q., Xiong, S., Xin, B., Zhao, Z., Jiang, L. and Ma, J. S. (2003), Double-Stranded Helicates, Triangles, and Squares Formed by the Self-Assembly of Pyrrol-2-ylmethyleneamines and ZnII Ions. Angew. Chem., 115: 3393–3396. doi: 10.1002/ange.200350908
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!