Partial funding by the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) through an ATP cooperative agreement (70NANB8H4013) and the NSF Center for Polymeric Interfaces and Macromolecular Assemblies (CPIMA) is acknowledged. L.K.S. acknowledges partial financial support from JSR Microelectronics. The authors thank Eugene Delenia for expert assistance with TEM studies and Richard Siemens and Lucy Li for their definitive thermal analysis studies.
Templating of Silsesquioxane Cross-Linking Using Unimolecular Self-Organizing Polymers†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 32, pages 3915–3918, August 18, 2003
How to Cite
Connor, E. F., Sundberg, L. K., Kim, H.-C., Cornelissen, J. J., Magbitang, T., Rice, P. M., Lee, V. Y., Hawker, C. J., Volksen, W., Hedrick, J. L. and Miller, R. D. (2003), Templating of Silsesquioxane Cross-Linking Using Unimolecular Self-Organizing Polymers. Angew. Chem., 115: 3915–3918. doi: 10.1002/ange.200350930
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!