This research was financially supported by FWO Vlaanderen. J.F.M.D. is grateful to the F.W.O.-Vlaanderen, for a fellowship as postdoctoral researcher. J.A.M. acknowledges the Flemish government for financial support through a concerted research action (G.O.A.).
Molecular Competition Effects in Liquid-Phase Adsorption of Long-Chain n-Alkane Mixtures in ZSM-5 Zeolite Pores†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 24, pages 2880–2883, June 23, 2003
How to Cite
Denayer, J. F. M., De Meyer, K., Martens, J. A. and Baron, G. V. (2003), Molecular Competition Effects in Liquid-Phase Adsorption of Long-Chain n-Alkane Mixtures in ZSM-5 Zeolite Pores. Angew. Chem., 115: 2880–2883. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351012
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!