This work was supported by a research grant from the National Institutes of Health (R15 GM065148-01), the National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada, and the University of Alberta.
IBX Amides: A New Family of Hypervalent Iodine Reagents†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 19, pages 2244–2246, May 16, 2003
How to Cite
Zhdankin, V. V., Koposov, A. Y., Netzel, B. C., Yashin, N. V., Rempel, B. P., Ferguson, M. J. and Tykwinski, R. R. (2003), IBX Amides: A New Family of Hypervalent Iodine Reagents. Angew. Chem., 115: 2244–2246. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351018
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!