The authors thank Dr. Terrence R. Burke, Jr. (NCI, NIH) for reading the manuscript and valuable discussions. We also thank Ms. Akane Omagari, Ms. Kiyomi Hashimoto, and Mr. Akira Matsumura for technical assistance in the preparation of cyclic peptides. This work was supported by Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants (Research on HIV/AIDS) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Computation time was provided by the Supercomputer Laboratory, Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University. S.O. is grateful for a Research Fellowship from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists.
Molecular-Size Reduction of a Potent CXCR4-Chemokine Antagonist Using Orthogonal Combination of Conformation- and Sequence-Based Libraries†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 28, pages 3373–3375, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Fujii, N., Oishi, S., Hiramatsu, K., Araki, T., Ueda, S., Tamamura, H., Otaka, A., Kusano, S., Terakubo, S., Nakashima, H., Broach, J. A., Trent, J. O., Wang, Z.-x. and Peiper, S. C. (2003), Molecular-Size Reduction of a Potent CXCR4-Chemokine Antagonist Using Orthogonal Combination of Conformation- and Sequence-Based Libraries. Angew. Chem., 115: 3373–3375. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351024
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!