This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.20225309)
Alternatives to Phosgene and Carbon Monoxide: Synthesis of Symmetric Urea Derivatives with Carbon Dioxide in Ionic Liquids†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 28, pages 3379–3382, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Shi, F., Deng, Y., SiMa, T., Peng, J., Gu, Y. and Qiao, B. (2003), Alternatives to Phosgene and Carbon Monoxide: Synthesis of Symmetric Urea Derivatives with Carbon Dioxide in Ionic Liquids. Angew. Chem., 115: 3379–3382. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351098
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!