This work was supported by the Israel Science Foundation and The Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society.
Generation of Oligopeptides with Homochiral Sequences by Topochemical Reactions within Racemic Crystals of Phenylalanine-N-carboxyanhydride†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 19, pages 2207–2211, May 16, 2003
How to Cite
Nery, J. G., Bolbach, G., Weissbuch, I. and Lahav, M. (2003), Generation of Oligopeptides with Homochiral Sequences by Topochemical Reactions within Racemic Crystals of Phenylalanine-N-carboxyanhydride. Angew. Chem., 115: 2207–2211. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351114
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!