This work is supported by the NIH (GM65933) and the NCI (CA78048). SH is a Revson Fellow. JCY and SG are HHMI Predoctoral Fellows. TMK is a Pew Scholar.
HR22C16: A Potent Small-Molecule Probe for the Dynamics of Cell Division†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 21, pages 2481–2484, May 30, 2003
How to Cite
Hotha, S., Yarrow, J. C., Yang, J. G., Garrett, S., Renduchintala, K. V., Mayer, T. U. and Kapoor, T. M. (2003), HR22C16: A Potent Small-Molecule Probe for the Dynamics of Cell Division. Angew. Chem., 115: 2481–2484. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351173
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!