The authors thank Dr. Jonas Bergquist and Charlotte Hagman (University of Uppsala) for the measurement of the ESI mass spectrum of 1. Financial support for this work was provided by the Swedish Energy Agency, the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, the Swedish Research Council for Natural Science (NFR), and the Swedish Research Council (VR).
Synthesis and Structure of a Biomimetic Model of the Iron Hydrogenase Active Site Covalently Linked to a Ruthenium Photosensitizer†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 28, pages 3407–3410, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Ott, S., Kritikos, M., Åkermark, B. and Sun, L. (2003), Synthesis and Structure of a Biomimetic Model of the Iron Hydrogenase Active Site Covalently Linked to a Ruthenium Photosensitizer. Angew. Chem., 115: 3407–3410. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351192
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!