In reviewing this manuscript, Prof. F. Liebau pointed out that there was no accepted current nomenclature for the new structure presented. This situation has now been addressed and the authors gratefully acknowledge fruitful discussions with Prof. Liebau.‡ Financial support of this work from the Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education (STINT), ONR, Carl Trygger Foundation, and The Swedish Research Council (VR) is greatly appreciated. The authors would like to thank the beam personnel for assistance in the use of beamline X18B at NSLS, which is supported by the U.S. Dept. of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences, under contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886.
A Crystalline Microporous Narrow-Bandgap Semiconductor†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 718–722, January 30, 2004
How to Cite
Palmqvist, A. E. C., Iversen, B. B., Zanghellini, E., Behm, M. and Stucky, G. D. (2004), A Crystalline Microporous Narrow-Bandgap Semiconductor. Angew. Chem., 116: 718–722. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351284
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2003
Berichtigung: A Crystalline Microporous Narrow-Bandgap Semiconductor
Vol. 119, Issue 5, 661, Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!