Immunoglobulin–Polydiacetylene Sol–Gel Nanocomposites as Solid-State Chromatic Biosensors
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 28, pages 3386–3389, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Gill, I. and Ballesteros, A. (2003), Immunoglobulin–Polydiacetylene Sol–Gel Nanocomposites as Solid-State Chromatic Biosensors . Angew. Chem., 115: 3386–3389. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351290
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!