This research was supported by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). We gratefully acknowledge the support of a studentship from the BBSRC (to Z.A.H.-T.), the support of I.U.B. through a grant from Glaxo Group Research, Stevenage, UK (to P.F.L. and J.S.), and a grant from Roche Pharmaceuticals (Basel) and an EU Marie Curie Postdoctoral Training Fellowship (to C.B.W.S.).
Intermediates Released from a Polyether-Producing Polyketide Synthase Provide Insight into the Mechanism of Oxidative Cyclization†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 37, pages 4613–4616, September 29, 2003
How to Cite
Hughes-Thomas, Z. A., Stark, C. B. W., Böhm, I. U., Staunton, J. and Leadlay, P. F. (2003), Intermediates Released from a Polyether-Producing Polyketide Synthase Provide Insight into the Mechanism of Oxidative Cyclization. Angew. Chem., 115: 4613–4616. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351375
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!