This work was supported, in part, by a Sasagawa Scientific Research Grant from The Japan Science Society, and by a Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Inc. Award in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan, through The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan, granted to T.M. We thank Ms. Yoshiko Nishikawa and Mr. Fumio Asanoma for assistance in obtaining HRMS and NMR spectra, respectively.
Aqueous Catalytic Pauson–Khand-Type Reactions of Enynes with Formaldehyde: Transfer Carbonylation Involving an Aqueous Decarbonylation and a Micellar Carbonylation†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 21, pages 2511–2513, May 30, 2003
How to Cite
Fuji, K., Morimoto, T., Tsutsumi, K. and Kakiuchi, K. (2003), Aqueous Catalytic Pauson–Khand-Type Reactions of Enynes with Formaldehyde: Transfer Carbonylation Involving an Aqueous Decarbonylation and a Micellar Carbonylation. Angew. Chem., 115: 2511–2513. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351384
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!