This work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Grant No. 03-03-32246à), dpp-bian=bis[N-(2,6-diisopropylphenyl)imino]acenaphthene
Four-Step Reduction of dpp-bian with Sodium Metal: Crystal Structures of the Sodium Salts of the Mono-, Di-, Tri- and Tetraanions of dpp-bian†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 28, pages 3416–3420, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Fedushkin, I. L., Skatova, A. A., Chudakova, V. A. and Fukin, G. K. (2003), Four-Step Reduction of dpp-bian with Sodium Metal: Crystal Structures of the Sodium Salts of the Mono-, Di-, Tri- and Tetraanions of dpp-bian. Angew. Chem., 115: 3416–3420. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351408
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!