This work was supported by the Biotechnology Research and Development Corporation (Peoria, IL) and an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship awarded to P.C.C. The authors thank Ulrich Schwaneberg for guidance and Denis Shcherbakov for laboratory assistance.
A Self-Sufficient Peroxide-Driven Hydroxylation Biocatalyst†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 28, pages 3421–3423, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Cirino, P. C. and Arnold, F. H. (2003), A Self-Sufficient Peroxide-Driven Hydroxylation Biocatalyst. Angew. Chem., 115: 3421–3423. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351434
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!