This work was supported by the Belgian Federal Government within the framework of an IAP program for supramolecular catalysis. M.D. is a research assistant of FWO (Belgium).
Toward Waste-Free Production of Heck Products with a Catalytic Palladium System under Oxygen†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 30, pages 3636–3639, August 4, 2003
How to Cite
Dams, M., De Vos, D. E., Celen, S. and Jacobs, P. A. (2003), Toward Waste-Free Production of Heck Products with a Catalytic Palladium System under Oxygen. Angew. Chem., 115: 3636–3639. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351524
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!