This study was partially supported by Grant-in-aid for the 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry (TK and AS) and Grant-in-aid for Exploratory Research (15655038) (TK) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Partial financial support of the Sasakawa Scientific Research Grant from the Japan Science Society (AS) is also acknowledged. We thank Prof. Dr. J. Sunamoto and Prof. Dr. K. Akiyoshi for valuable scientific discussions. We also thank Drs. H. Tsunakawa and C. Iwamoto for assistance in TEM observation.
Self-Organized Calcium Carbonate with Regular Surface-Relief Structures†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 43, pages 5457–5461, November 10, 2003
How to Cite
Sugawara, A., Ishii, T. and Kato, T. (2003), Self-Organized Calcium Carbonate with Regular Surface-Relief Structures. Angew. Chem., 115: 5457–5461. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351541
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!