This work was supported by grants from the Kempe Minne Foundation (BVB), the Swedish National Research Council (SW), Bioteknik Medel Umeå University (SW), the DFG (GR1211/2-4, En111/11-3) (C.G., H.S.), the Karl Winnacker foundation (H.S.), and the European LSF for Biomolecular NMR (ER-BCT950034). We thank Janny Hof for critical reading of the manuscript.
NMR Spectroscopic Determination of the Solution Structure of a Branched Nucleic Acid from Residual Dipolar Couplings by Using Isotopically Labeled Nucleotides†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 189–194, December 29, 2003
How to Cite
van Buuren, B. N. M., Schleucher, J., Wittmann, V., Griesinger, C., Schwalbe, H. and Wijmenga, S. S. (2004), NMR Spectroscopic Determination of the Solution Structure of a Branched Nucleic Acid from Residual Dipolar Couplings by Using Isotopically Labeled Nucleotides. Angew. Chem., 116: 189–194. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351632
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!