We gladly acknowledge the award of an Invitation Fellowship for Professor Lobana from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science(JSPS) and sabbatical leave by the parent university in Amritsar. Cp*=C5Me5.
Activation of CCl and CH Bonds by Ligated S22− Ions: Conversion of Organic Chlorides into Organosulfur Compounds in cis-[(IrCp*)2(μ-CH2)2(μ-S2R)]+†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 215–217, December 29, 2003
How to Cite
Lobana, T. S., Isobe, K., Kitayama, H., Nishioka, T. and Kinoshita, I. (2004), Activation of CCl and CH Bonds by Ligated S22− Ions: Conversion of Organic Chlorides into Organosulfur Compounds in cis-[(IrCp*)2(μ-CH2)2(μ-S2R)]+. Angew. Chem., 116: 215–217. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351792
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!