We are grateful to the National Science Foundation (NSF) for its support of this research through its grant No. CHE-02 04841.
Polyhedral Boranes with Exo Multiple Bonds: Three-Dimensional Inorganic Analogues of Quinones†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 32, pages 3907–3911, August 18, 2003
How to Cite
Balakrishnarajan, M. M. and Hoffmann, R. (2003), Polyhedral Boranes with Exo Multiple Bonds: Three-Dimensional Inorganic Analogues of Quinones. Angew. Chem., 115: 3907–3911. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351821
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!